Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RING DING DONG!

Posted by TAE★MIN at 10:53 PM
saya sgt happy :"DDD
dan kelam...
Happy sebab
SHINee klua mini album baru YAYYY
at last *_____________*;
album title : Year Of Us (Y.O.U)
release date : 14 oct.
hari ni oct 14
EXAM oct 19
WHAT THE DUCK
five more frikken days am I awake or dreaming O______________O;
anyway;
yeah .->;
today got no mood to study cos I'm hooking on muh laptop studying shinee XDD
duuuude everyone knows SHINee's gajillion times more important than A-levels D8<
new album cover
---------------
pretty kan? omooo my boys are growing up -points at taaemin esp- I'm proud ;_______;
--------------------------------------------
and and..
these are the track list :D\
[-click to listen-]
03. Jo Jo
sooo those are the songs :"D
unfortunately only teasers and previews ;___;
sedehkan.?
except for ring ding dong; that's the only full song released on the net atm..
OMAIGOD WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT MORE TO HEAR TO THOSE SONGS TT_______TT
X SABARNYE!
and and yeah I know I have bio; chemy; math and freagen physics to read; but I don't have the mood esp now when shinee's releasig something now...
;3;
btw :"D
my fav song from this album wud be SHINEE GIRL cos I'm 10000009% sure that they're singing the song specially for me.. yeah XD
muh boys *w*
ooh oh
ad ..
saya x phm la
kenape klu active transport kene ade 2K(plus) ngan 3Na(plus)...
ape hubungan dye hah/???
saye x tauuu
and and
sy x phm gak
kenape key cantik sgt *O*...
mystery of the world e.e;'eh x tu minho XD
ps.; one decent posting that consists of no surveys :']
---------------
lots o' <333
TAEMIN :DDDDDDDDDD
(mood : happiely &; hyperly shineetizedd)

1 comments on "RING DING DONG!"

yong farehah on October 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM said...

wei!!! gud luck exam!! bile nk balik ni?? banyak berite sensasi nak gosip ni... ho2...

 

WHAT THE DUCK ★☆★ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez