Monday, September 14, 2009

oh oh ooooooooooh :DDDDDDDDD

Posted by TAE★MIN at 10:13 PM
act; I wanted to tell this a long time ago

did you noticed; the moment Jonghyun (shinee) shout say.. not say; SING donno la; the word JULIETTE;

it feels as if he was calling me :DDDDDDDDDD

&&; moment ago about 5 minutes ago I watched this (scroll down to see wut it is )

then the moment not only Jonghyun but as well as Key;Taemin;Minho;Onew sang it . . the word Juliette

nak tau ape I buat?



I did this. . .


---------
japjap!!! before tu :DDD
I nk ckp I da wat keputusan if shinee my favorite is Key; cos if I were to marry Taemin then it would make me look as if I'm a pedo.. doooode the age difference is 2 DDD"8<
key blink Pictures, Images and Photos
bf<3 style="font-weight: bold;">note: his bday is in 9 days =A=;
----------


Shinee Members in Utube; JULIETTE oh~~~

Taemin (me) : ooh ok2 jap jap I datang!! -I mcm mane ntah tp cam baru nk duduk ats krusi &; the chair suddenly rocked away from me &; slipped I really donno how so I hit my head very HARDLY onto the computer screen. .-

conclusion; it looked like as if I nak masuk dlm computer je :DDDDDDDDDDD

bgg kn?

----------------
ps/ good thing I don't have helmet head or Iron head or I didn't wear helmet at that time (FTW pakai helmet dlm umah?) tp mmg kdg2 pon when me &&; my brother nk arm wrestle kitorg pki helmet bcos of*insert super duper violent thing u can imagine here* :"DD

>x>

wut I watched earlier


oooh &&; edited while ago: prasan x skng sy makin rajin tulis blog an? :DDD
-----
lots o' love
Taemin :]

2 comments on "oh oh ooooooooooh :DDDDDDDDD"

Izyan Hanis on September 16, 2009 at 10:28 AM said...

mama! bby miss u!!

phatynhiros on September 18, 2009 at 4:14 AM said...

rinduuu kat tashioo..
rinduu kat wingmates!
rindu kat sumaa..

 

WHAT THE DUCK ★☆★ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez