Sunday, June 28, 2009

50 random Qs.. (syrveys) :)

Posted by TAE★MIN at 10:48 PM
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Nukuli

2. Who are you in love with?
My mom.... okay I lied Donghae XDD

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
yeah

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
YEAH XDD.. Pants I'm wearing ;D

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
4 hrs ago :3

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
NOOOO

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
WOW :D....
no ... but I swear to myself I will!!

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
NEVER D:<

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
yeah :3 transformers 2

10. Are you hot?
SIZZLING NOODLES

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
air masak je

12. What are you wearing right now?
baju tido :D
.
. PINK YEAH >:D

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
car wash.. sometimes wash ourselves

14. Last food that you ate?
maggi ;_; nasik lemak kene curi DX

15. Where were you last week at this time?
eh... the same place today baby ;D

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Cadar tu pon clothing item kan?

17. When is the last time you ran?
a few hours ago.. Kene kejar kucing dlm umah

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
WRESTLING XD

19. What is your favorite animal?
teddy bear

20. Your dream vacation?
Dalam spa jepun. leh kurus dan putih ;D

21. Last person's house you were in?
my own

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
broken arm

23. Have you been in love?
yeah.
Gackt, Shou, Kanata Hongo, Donghae <3333

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
my friends ;__________;

25. Last play you saw?
play ape?

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I'm lesbian :)...
lol JOKING!

27. What are your plans for tonight?
sleep

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
inactive myspace user

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Lembah beringin ;_;

30. Ever go to camp?
nope

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
NOPE.. huish bygkan klu ak jadi pelajar contoh...

32. What do you want to know about the future?
WHO WILL I BE MARRYING WITH O________O;

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
deodorant :3

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
my dad visit me evryday in my room :D

35. Where is your best friend?
Aina - intec
Syera - rumah
Yong - UIA
Zatil - KMB
Ayin/Kim - kmpp
Caza - UITM

36. How is your best friend?
EVRYONE I PRESUME FINE AND HEALTHY :D or I wish..
yong kelam nak exam
Ayin ngan Kimah sehat kot.
Aina ngah sedeh
Zatil ... bercadang nk curik mr p ak
Syera tgh boring kat umah

37. Do you have a tan?
I'm trying to be whiter :3

38. What are you listening to right now?
BDBSK - BOLERO <33

39. Do you collect anything?
teddy bears XD

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
ooh susah ni.. Mashitah!

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
eh x ingat la.. I'm a good girl I swear

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
YEAH

43. What does your last text message say?
from Syera "Salam, Detroit Metal City cite psl ape? pesal pelik sgt? fantasy2 ke?"
my reply. "Best wooooo... tgk je.. rugi x tgk XD"

44. Do you like hot sauce?
NEVER D:<
hot sauce are evil... they plan to dominate the world with their spicyness >:I

45. Last time you took a shower?
3pm today

46. Do you need to do laundry?
ALL DONE BABY >:D

47. What is your heritage?
MARRY DONGHAE!

48. Are you someone's best friend?
YEAH XD

49. Are you rich?
NOOO DX<

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
tgk cite kurosagi.. tp x phm :((

1 comments on "50 random Qs.. (syrveys) :)"

yong farehah on June 28, 2009 at 11:19 PM said...

kurosagi...
x sempat nak tgk pon lagi.. hu2..
aku ske yg ni,
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Lembah beringin ;_;
mesti best kan trip ni??
ho2...

 

WHAT THE DUCK ★☆★ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez