Saturday, April 4, 2009

DOLLY'S NEW PV :33

Posted by TAE★MIN at 10:03 PM
sit starting from the one with no hat : Yuina, Mitsu, Masa
Standing starting with brunette : Hashi, Tsuguki.

DOLLY'S NEW PV!!



Dolly's new pv : TOKI NO RESHA

I have the song and working on downloading the pv..
man they're pretty x333
and the song's lovely.. if I had the translation with me I'd post it here

anyways,
Dolly is one of my fav jrock pv...
my favorite member is Hachi. He's damn gorgeous.. homgeee look at his eyes!
-drools-
>/////////<;
&& mitsu's my second fav :3 his voice is so angelic..
no offence but, poeple can differentiate his voice from other jrock vocalist. He's like, Yomi, Ruki, Shou, Miku those type that people can differentiate their voice anyway..

here's the other lovely dolly members

yuina : guitar
masa : guitar
tsuguki : drums

they're lovely!

OFFICIAL WEB <---- click!!

1 comments on "DOLLY'S NEW PV :33"

yong farehah on April 4, 2009 at 10:44 PM said...

ho2...
klu x silap aku, aku ade satu je lagu dolly...
hu2... tp penah dgr yg len..
leh tahan la...
tp, aku ngah jatuh cinta ngan hyde ni
heh he...

 

WHAT THE DUCK ★☆★ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez