Friday, December 12, 2008

Romeo x Juliet Poems

Posted by TAE★MIN at 2:47 AM
Umm........
NOT WRITTEN BY ME!!!!!!!!!
okay >.>;;;;???

so
there's two poem I just read..
One's from Juliet's point of view (p.O.V) and the other's based on Romeo's p.o.v.....
so read and comment so I can post your comment to the original author of this poem {Not me or Shakespeare...just someone 8D)

Juliet's point of view.......

How I Hate To Love You

You are my beloved, yet you are my enemy
Why must my only love be born for my only hate?
Our love is sacred and tainted,
For our sake we must abandon our love for it only brings pain.

Your family destroyed mine, leavening my utterly alone
Those protecting me ask why I fell in love with one such as you
All I can do is stand there, holding back tears
Yes your kin stole my throne, but I cannot deny my heart

We are of different worlds.

"A beautiful, bloodstained tragedy," one might put it
But how can it be tragic when we've experience the joys of love?
People tell me that I shine more brightly now a days
And my feeling are so plain to see.

But it is a painful love
One which eats away at my soul
I wish to follow my own path, but my duty gets in the way
My role is to take back my country from those who reign upon it

We could be a magnificent love story, greater than any before
But I can never be a part of such a story, no matter what we do.
One a Montague and the other a Capulet, forever torn apart

History may remember me as a great ruler, one which suffered
Or perhaps as the fool that let happiness pass right by
One thing is for sure, I will die alone, no matter my title
For I want no one else by my side other then you

So pure but tragically forbidden
I wish upon you every happiness one can have in life
Farwell and good luck, we shall not meet again
The angels of heaven do weep for our bleeding hearts

Audieu, mon amour
Let our light never end...

And From Romeo's P.O.V....


Romeo's Goodbye


I once embraced you to show my affection,

I once told you that I will never let you suffer alone,

I once vowed to be with you in life or death,

I once promised you to take your burden upon myself,

I once shouted your name in hope to bring you back to me,

I once cried because I can’t bear to see your dying soul,

I once whispered to you I wish to call your name again,

I once lived to love you,

And now my death will mean goodbye my love…

so once again.........
not written by me >.>;;;;;
okay?
maybe someday i wrote one..
If i had the feeling though .-.;;;;
blah
sfhasgkjfgasuifyisuafsu 8D"

ever wonder what happened if the sun fell in love with the moon? ♥

1 comments on "Romeo x Juliet Poems"

yong farehah on December 12, 2008 at 9:55 AM said...

gilak!!
sehari bp entry ko msok??
ha2..
aku maleh bc lg
ngah bz ngan projek skrg..
tgk la sok2 ke aku bc...
heh he...

 

WHAT THE DUCK ★☆★ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez